Re: [hatari-devel] Re: IDE byte swapping options

Am Sun, 14 Oct 2018 11:47:09 +0300

> Hi,
>
> On 10/13/18 6:33 PM, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > No, does not look OK. Please don't change "it is" to "it's" (since
> > that is colloquial) and don't use single generic names for things
> > that are related to a specific subsystem. Something like
> > "--ide-swap" would be more adequate.
>
> Ok, I pushed the patch with the requested changes.
>
> (I tried earlier --ide-byteswap, but that was definitely too long,
> --ide-swap is much better.)
>
> Note: Hatari command line options are needed to add features to the
> Python UI, and as long as MacOS UI is missing support for the
> feature, people there need command line options with that too.

Eero, don't tell me what's necessary. I would have added this CLI option
sooner or later, too. It's just that I'm currently incredibly short in
spare time again. But if that's such a big problem for you, then it's
maybe better if I do not add any new features to Hatari anymore.

By the way, while we're speaking of doing our homework properly: Please
fix the HTML bugs that you've introduced in the manual (i.e. please
check your HTML with https://validator.w3.org before you push it to the
repository). Thanks!