Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Problems with GEMDOS drive support

> hook in the GEMDOS drive after the hard disk driver has been run?  That way it
> doesn't need to worry about analyzing the boot sector, it just looks at
> _drivebits or whatever it's called.  I realize that this might not be easy (or
> perhaps even possible).

Especially when using emulators the hard disk driver may be in the AUTO
folder. This is required, in particular, if the SCSI Driver for Linux is
installed, because only if SCSI Drivers are available before the hard
disk driver is loaded the hard disk driver can make use of the SCSI
Driver.

Best regards

Uwe