[hatari-devel] updating docs

I updated a few screenshots and the corresponding manual sections with recent changes in Hatari (mainly cpu/fpu, memory/TT ram and hard disks)

Could someone have a look at the "hard disks" section of the manual and add a short description and maybe some example use cases for the "8 bit filename conversion" and "add gemdos after acsi/ide" ?

I think all screenshots are now updated to the latest changes, but maybe I forgot sthg. Please, have a look to the screenshots in doc/images and check also that they match the current state in Hatari (or if you see any new options that was not documented yet)