Re: [hatari-devel] asm56000.ttp problem

Hi Miro,

On 07/31/2018 02:03 PM, Miro Kropáček wrote:
not wanting to force you or anything ;) but any chance this will get fixed?
Even three years later I can see this issue (and what's worse, now I'd
really need to run asm56000.ttp natively). I can switch to Aranym but that
open a whole another can of worms. So for the time being I'm forced to use
real hardware to get the most reliable results (it's an ancient project
which needs to be first verified to produce the original binary output).

On 10 January 2015 at 00:29, Laurent Sallafranque <