Re: [hatari-devel] Basic cpu testsuite

On Sonntag, 3. Juni 2018 18:09:39 CEST Thomas Huth wrote:
> I also added code that sets up the exception
> handlers to terminate Hatari in case of unexpected exceptions.

That revealed a strange problem i get when running the fmovem test. It crashes
when executing fmove.l fpiar,d0. Unfortunately the code does not tell which
exception was raised, but when i run it normally in hatari, i see a lot of
bombs.

PS.: while looking at the code, there seems to be a check missing for moving a
control register to/from an address register: according to the documentation,
that is only allowed for the fpiar, but not for fpsr or fpcr.