Re: [hatari-devel] Basic cpu testsuite

On Freitag, 8. Juni 2018 03:54:59 CEST Thorsten Otto wrote:
> . Unfortunately the code does not tell which exception was raised,

Ok, update on this: when using emutos, it tells me that this was exception #49
(floating point inexact exception). And it only happens when using --fpu-
softfloat 1. So maybe this is only caused because by the same program
previously writing -1 to fpcr, thus enabling all exceptions. Shame on me.
However, attempting to fix that by writing a zero again to both fpcr and fpsr
did not work, i still get the exception. Any idea?

PS.: with the fixed program, i only get the exception in tos-less mode, but
not when run inside Hatari.