Re: [hatari-devel] Lethal Xcess STe sound bug (was: STe DMA sound)

On 15/04/2018 at 13:33, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
I will try to complete "Weighted_Average_N" in the next days/weeks, this might fix the problem (in all cases doing an average on "n" samples is needed for very low period, even if in most cases "n" will be 2 because it's very rare that period <= 6 are used)

I noticed one more thing.
I can only hear that annoying high pitched sound at some mixing frequencies:
- 41000 Hz, 22050, 16000 are bad
- but others such as 48000 are good (no hearable artifact)

This is probably by chance, but at least it makes Hatari usable again.

--
Vincent Rivière