[hatari-devel] Lethal Xcess Longplay

On 04/06/2018 à 01:06, Vincent Rivière wrote:
Background: I'm trying to save a simple AVI of Lethal Xcess with Hatari.
Steem can't do that, so AVI recording looks like a killer feature in
favor of Hatari. But I'm facing huge issues because of combination of
many Hatari bugs.

Anyway, I managed to workaround all bugs, and to finally make a quite decent video :-)

Lethal Xcess Longplay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCmZTtKgfhs

Despite a few severe bugs, many thanks to the Hatari team to have made this possible.

--
Vincent Rivière