[hatari-devel] ST bus error results (was: New EmuTOS floppy code causes bus error on (Hatari-emulated) MegaST)

Thomas Huth schrieb:

> Am Fri, 27 Apr 2018 21:23:24 +0200
> schrieb Christian Zietz <czietz@xxxxxxx>:

>> EmuTOS also crashes on real hardware, namely one of my two 1040STF. It
>> runs on the other one. I think Hatari is wrong insofar as the
>> difference is not between ST and MegaST but between Ricoh chipset
>> (=no bus error for $FFFF860F) and IMP chipset (=bus error for
>> $FFFF860F).

> Oh, that's interesting. Could you please run the bus error testers from
> Hatari (folder tests/buserror/) on both machines and mail the results
> to the hatari-devel mailing list?

Here they are, for a 1040STF with Ricoh chipset (-38) and a 1040STF with
IMP chipset. You can see some differences between those two chipsets.
Note that the IMP machine has been retrofitted with a Blitter which
explains the differences around $FF8Axx. If you really need results
without Blitter I'll have to see how to remove it temporarily. (I think
this involves some soldering.)

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx
WWW: http://www.chzsoft.de/

$FF800E - $FF8200
$FF820E - $FF8240
$FF8280 - $FF8608
$FF860E - $FF8800
$FF8900 - $FF8A00
$FF8A40 - $FFFA01
$FFFA02 - $FFFA03
$FFFA04 - $FFFA05
$FFFA06 - $FFFA07
$FFFA08 - $FFFA09
$FFFA0A - $FFFA0B
$FFFA0C - $FFFA0D
$FFFA0E - $FFFA0F
$FFFA10 - $FFFA11
$FFFA12 - $FFFA13
$FFFA14 - $FFFA15
$FFFA16 - $FFFA17
$FFFA18 - $FFFA19
$FFFA1A - $FFFA1B
$FFFA1C - $FFFA1D
$FFFA1E - $FFFA1F
$FFFA20 - $FFFA21
$FFFA22 - $FFFA23
$FFFA24 - $FFFA25
$FFFA26 - $FFFA27
$FFFA28 - $FFFA29
$FFFA2A - $FFFA2B
$FFFA2C - $FFFA2D
$FFFA2E - $FFFA2F
$FFFA30 - $FFFA31
$FFFA32 - $FFFA33
$FFFA34 - $FFFA35
$FFFA36 - $FFFA37
$FFFA38 - $FFFA39
$FFFA3A - $FFFA3B
$FFFA3C - $FFFA3D
$FFFA3E - $FFFA3F
$FFFA40 - $FFFC00
$FFFE00 - $FFFFFF

EOF!
Bus Error testing results (word access):

$FF800E - $FF8200
$FF820E - $FF8240
$FF8280 - $FF8604
$FF860E - $FF8800
$FF8900 - $FF8A00
$FF8A40 - $FFFA00
$FFFA40 - $FFFC00
$FFFE00 - $FFFFFE

EOF!
Bus Error testing results (byte access):

$FF8000 - $FF8001
$FF8002 - $FF8201
$FF8202 - $FF8203
$FF8204 - $FF8205
[...]