[hatari-devel] Re: [Emutos-devel] New EmuTOS floppy code causes bus error on (Hatari-emulated) MegaST

Am Fri, 27 Apr 2018 21:23:24 +0200
schrieb Christian Zietz <czietz@xxxxxxx>:

> Christian Zietz schrieb:
>
> > While doing some (unrelated) tests with EmuTOS on Hatari, I noticed
> > that when I run EmuTOS on an emulated MegaST, it crashes early
> > during boot with an bus error accessing $FFFF860F. It runs on an
> > emulated ST, though.
>
> EmuTOS also crashes on real hardware, namely one of my two 1040STF. It
> runs on the other one. I think Hatari is wrong insofar as the
> difference is not between ST and MegaST but between Ricoh chipset
> (=no bus error for $FFFF860F) and IMP chipset (=bus error for
> $FFFF860F).

Oh, that's interesting. Could you please run the bus error testers from
Hatari (folder tests/buserror/) on both machines and mail the results
to the hatari-devel mailing list?

 Thanks,