|Re: [hatari-devel] Problems with some FPU tests|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Problems with some FPU tests
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 11:00:39 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1524906042; bh=VLmOGtCAs8SSJgCkDCfezWcPBZ65kV65fkOCGjSEs6s=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=Oxz2nJsTU6QWnn8lHa4TnSYcGBwVwQQaO0irPbt9ETEdeBvSIxygD9MVhHD76l4d+ j9uVYStLw9ZEhPc0eNoB5hnXmYFb5S/fnc+7TUFXNoWWxLP9+wuNgK13/sDW1rrGPp pgYz57F5kAQw5JthQk/ITEqfyB1NZ5FWgPDTfM3BgEo+PgvtcrZ8c7FtbaQBbFxayW Fg4uLhtFRfF5SQSuxw3S+IJQHUwNXlMGh1qHsTyeXYjHH9wOe+kfJFAleSlaoFhwsf u9aU0Eko7AZiH2ioQS7iqeNiAzANpxIKR4fJOOVWw0TP+1GfNi2mqO3z1KZjdaeSVs 6P47TwvhSZGig==
Am Thu, 26 Apr 2018 13:51:34 +0200
schrieb Thorsten Otto <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Dienstag, 24. April 2018 16:26:14 CEST Thorsten Otto wrote:
> > But now i have a similar problem when trying to add --mmu true for
> > cpulevels that support it, some of the tests then fail with an
> > assertion:
> > hatari: /home/sebilla/atari/hatari/src/statusbar.c:591:
> > Statusbar_UpdateInfo: Assertion `end - DefaultMessage.msg <
> > MAX_MESSAGE_LEN' failed.
> That assertion was just caused by the status message becoming too
> With MMU+FPU enabled, the message line looked like this:
> 32MHz/030/68882/MMU 1MB ST(WS3), TOS v0.00, RGB 60 Hz, ------
> which is 61 chars. The attached patch should fix that.
Ugh, right, thanks for debugging this issue! It's now fixed in the
repository (I used 63 as a limit instead of 65 since we've got to take
the width of MessageRect into account here: 640 / 10 - 1 = 63).