|Re: [hatari-devel] Problems with some FPU tests|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Problems with some FPU tests
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 09:46:32 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1524901594; bh=fz3uLW9v5UAOVUD643US90Nz60Q2i5jBpQZt8N01B1Q=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=Q7U6mi8XqepMZ3hjVm84GZulF6O6W2IH9CUedeo9loVB50PYHgzSJju6K3TYSgMc+ NhYkGooLOS0HF21+TlSlVseT7vHEyR1FSgCalCYKu5FRZ4qzptqiGPKR4OMoGaa+VF wANqSULJAaHQrEv/9dmfGtRnK8+gtbUwoVc5Dc9NKJwVEVHfM3a/EAqAVMAVajdKtt 1bAmMSmj7PKVXGGnhXyi0dj9H8NxeyJ4fSZQecg2aBwkUilJdGQCH8LHm1n8I4eZd4 I9ycHO1aZgcSO+IcjYE2j/2WvzZPgATUhYUey5npLPLVuoyBKitxYPWzc4yMBpmN7s DD8pk5GH2Kx2A==
Am Sat, 28 Apr 2018 09:23:09 +0200
schrieb Thorsten Otto <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> >hatari crashes here as soon as it tries to access anything beyond
> >line 900. This looks like an SDL2 bug to me.
> Maybe. But, atleast in test mode, the problem only arises because
> Hatari does some conversion, before actually displaying anything.
> That conversion should be suppressed if no video is generated.
The SDL surface should still be accessible, though, even in dummy mode
(it should provide a dummy surface in that case). Anyway, I've changed
the code a little bit so that the convert functions are not called
anymore when DisableDisplay is set to true.