Re: [hatari-devel] Recent Hatari change problems

Since you asked for comments from the list members, let me just comment on
this:

> Well, maybe "ls -l" was the wrong example - but my point still stands,
> every normal cli program does *not* tell you again what options you
> selected. For example, GCC does not also not tell you again whether you
> specified "-O3" or "-O2" etc.

I fully agree. Too much console output, be it because something is logged on
INFO level when it should have been DEBUG, or cluttering the screen with
redundant messages, is not helpful.

Best regards

Uwe