|Re: [hatari-devel] Inconsistent behavior during Hatari startup and reset|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Inconsistent behavior during Hatari startup and reset
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 18:09:27 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1521306568; s=strato-dkim-0002; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Type:References:Message-ID:Subject:To:From:Date: X-RZG-CLASS-ID:X-RZG-AUTH; bh=IxVnOElPQDjACcpHo4G3KxaZe8LiMU54+JjIRZ3HShc=; b=OZTcd7ezFqB6mn46o4Fm8zQsnWHQeHvSKbRH5pw83fT7wQLdVFSVrGBCU9wEffyUcC V3Hv2sQZDuZg5mhcuL+C339Hu80EbFkqLCONXBYrq9LlHmphoOpOht4037ajlIcWRUAq 38J85cBIfd17b0Ywm+vdUcL4AUr/2xWkF/VRKnonJPmihl9D2u0c3K+jQYGQrRfBnJ4d Tnq/WtdDU+R8VkkMyU0rUq30UrEMy4CAqGF1WWnxSg6iiv1MepQC1Hn7scrSb3B0fzGZ ke+cWLJA8ayzqzMuHqfr4WJNvN5wxyVbOQVpOEmxBLU0mm+SO4AiBJVZueKWbGlzj9Ou SxKg==
> > Exception 2 (e0161e) at e0161e -> e01624!
> > Segmentation fault
> > Note that there is nothing wrong with the READ SECTOR commands, they are
> > not related to the crash.
> > Instead of displaying the dialog which allows to enter the debugger.
> Can you provide the program that causes the double error and
> our Hatari config file + command line?
I'm afraid I can't, the program is NVDI, which is not free software. But
the actual cause of the error must be something else than NVDI, because
Hatari only crashes in Extended VDI mode.
Have you tried to run a program that causes a double bus fault in the
AUTO folder? From what I observed this should be sufficient the
reproduce what I observed: Install of offering to enter the debugger,
Hatari will crash, unless you pressed F12 before the double bus fault