|Re: [hatari-devel] Division overflow handling|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Division overflow handling
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 20:00:32 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1520103632; s=strato-dkim-0002; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Type:References:Message-ID:Subject:To:From:Date: X-RZG-CLASS-ID:X-RZG-AUTH; bh=j75qD41vJ5BWAklPeeLLw4jGj09D1IJC6zgaYoRBmtU=; b=q+/ZzMNAipIlpdVB/HH3/DN7akIe+STk9NdUvbRm2YK/FDSvEfTJXDerLq9RFuZzTb TUkYvPlJA+1aNbJjCx7fjdGFAEl4vjspQXtxDYDa+1CCTv3m1plq+13wf2NXBCz7ePvQ c9TqLgpmIIN7uN2iK31+fLXShyS275QGaogoiQL7ZU4UaYVfztuQNCQHcW/vENPU2nXV zgZEwkAM25dq+2Nr24ln6NJnSvLH0lQjnWcuGSpz4HoYW13hG0RSBt9WP8swwHYbYAZJ Ji0pVzmarXdeEtFMGM0fYbHHYG0lNAvGpzh3gyzYZy0Cje88eVLctYG4aSIZ+Y7SAuZ3 tdKQ==
Looks as if the core issue of my problem was related to a problem caused
by what must be some kind of memory setup problem when using the
Extended VDI Mode and NVDI. In this case, if I have HDDRIVER.PRG in the
AUTO folder, as soon as I increase the BSS size of HDDRIVER by about 4
KB I get spurious crashes when booting.
I am just mentioning this for the record, I have no means of further
> I wonder whether the V flag is treated correctly in 68030 mode when there is
> an overflow. This is my code:
> move.l #1000000,d2
> divu #10,d2
> bvc.s l1
> move.l #100000,d2
> l1: ...
> I don't think this code (bvc) is executed correctly. Unfortunately I have
> problems debugging it, see my previous mail.
> Best regards