Re: [hatari-devel] Division overflow handling

Looks as if the core issue of my problem was related to a problem caused
by what must be some kind of memory setup problem when using the
Extended VDI Mode and NVDI. In this case, if I have HDDRIVER.PRG in the
AUTO folder, as soon as I increase the BSS size of HDDRIVER by about 4
KB I get spurious crashes when booting.
I am just mentioning this for the record, I have no means of further
analyzing this.

Best regards

Uwe