|[hatari-devel] Inconsistent behavior during Hatari startup and reset|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] Inconsistent behavior during Hatari startup and reset
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 20:30:01 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1519587001; s=strato-dkim-0002; d=seimet.de; h=Content-Type:Message-ID:Subject:To:From:Date:X-RZG-CLASS-ID: X-RZG-AUTH; bh=Y/3eNYI3HbLzBHNGhZcXUpYeRVvg03EGxhYlopFMsmc=; b=fIIRD1VepsLZl/baPObhYMdH6eRZnRm38brawZSIgWswpJpUvVX4JKrn490HGGxxYL 1gFp4czM8pIoe4UWlCB3PKVyiQDa81JlkL+s44WkN+HysWs0WDz5JF7j6zzohDfSTaDY poO4+tcRl1DatzZFrYZ7KDvVoGuPOyB7g2PcsfzQSZ9nO79JYS/ykOnlf61Kjkwq6l30 CGFcc0P15KiFwMFhP+dyqOCgDzI8xrZc8WcllirL7rLXYbd24A26f3eKCoPqNm3cFrKi ty0VnrQHg9pKxJ6aFUG3pwJq3e00KaMDrgJCSA7jw+pPyR8QN0RLCdiqx419TeoR4neT Ejbw==
With the current sources I am observing some strange behavior.
1. When starting a program in the AUTO folder Hatari reports a
segmentation fault in SDLGui_CenterDig. When I press F12 before the
segmentation fault occurs, and then just click on OK, as soon as the fault
occurs I am offered to enter the debugger. Looks as if it requires to
press F12 in order for SDL to be properly initialized.
2. When I add an ILLEGAL instruction to my code, which is executed in
the AUTO folder, Hatari reports on the console that there is an illegal
instruction, but simply continues with the next opcode. Shouldn't there
have been 4 bombs in this case?