[hatari-devel] Inconsistent behavior during Hatari startup and reset

With the current sources I am observing some strange behavior.

1. When starting a program in the AUTO folder Hatari reports a
segmentation fault in SDLGui_CenterDig. When I press F12 before the
segmentation fault occurs, and then just click on OK, as soon as the fault
occurs I am offered to enter the debugger. Looks as if it requires to
press F12 in order for SDL to be properly initialized.
2. When I add an ILLEGAL instruction to my code, which is executed in
the AUTO folder, Hatari reports on the console that there is an illegal
instruction, but simply continues with the next opcode. Shouldn't there
have been 4 bombs in this case?

Best regards

Uwe