|Re: [hatari-devel] Inconsistent behavior during Hatari startup and reset|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Inconsistent behavior during Hatari startup and reset
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 20:45:09 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1519587910; s=strato-dkim-0002; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Type:References:Message-ID:Subject:To:From:Date: X-RZG-CLASS-ID:X-RZG-AUTH; bh=+8ioGb5yMl3czMGJGCFWmzrD4L1bXjXiEn0qy+9A1MQ=; b=FfEdWCxejJrL/c/pxVz8WUcL6UEL9E65i9hgjbmA0j9rgDjw7+w3riuoZ1F410Qw1U lyZq4Dc6FE+w1WlttEEfXElz5mdwn5Qjp7HTXLJgjtEVo5Tsc44n2Awsu1c90z4iv4rj NrH/HosFRrDX2RNEj3W0drYmwiOudMDZ091wc5E5NAqLgpuOYSbICObAyo7T4FBbA6kI APt1ODfbsVYvu/UHleLiWTfbTvCN2dpdqp96uyJkJE2mR1NYkU+Cz1Cgw4SCk97EDTog 6bTqnY60mDMtcYkItXxzjGzewyaY+0rPKQBJ5aT+Z/x/pIh17TpP5xHjoOxHAJuJf8Iz chYA==
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I mapped my GEMDOS drives to host paths,
i.e. the AUTO folder is on the host.
> With the current sources I am observing some strange behavior.
> 1. When starting a program in the AUTO folder Hatari reports a
> segmentation fault in SDLGui_CenterDig. When I press F12 before the
> segmentation fault occurs, and then just click on OK, as soon as the fault
> occurs I am offered to enter the debugger. Looks as if it requires to
> press F12 in order for SDL to be properly initialized.
> 2. When I add an ILLEGAL instruction to my code, which is executed in
> the AUTO folder, Hatari reports on the console that there is an illegal
> instruction, but simply continues with the next opcode. Shouldn't there
> have been 4 bombs in this case?
> Best regards