Re: [hatari-devel] Regression in Cruor's falcon demos

Le 18/02/2018 à 16:42, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

I've now gone through all the entries marked as "2.1 dev" or
"2.0+" in the compatibility list (except for ST programs and
Ishar games which I don't have, but I assumed them to be OK).

Many of them have regressed, couple of them are even such that
they only work with old UAE CPU core.

Hi