Re: patch for macOS screenshot dir (Was: [hatari-devel] Screenshots are saved in Hatari installation directory)

Le 17/02/2018 à 01:05, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
Hi all,

Thanks for the quick testing! Patch attached.

I've been creative in how to add an Objective-C function "to" paths.c, and decided upon adding the declaration to paths.h as usual and the implementation to a new file called paths.m. All other Objective-C files have capitalized filenames, but none of them are "just" an added function to what's otherwise an existing C-implementation. Comments welcome.

regards,
Troed
​

Hi

thanks for the patch, I will have a look at it in the next days