|Re: [hatari-devel] Reversed actions on Reset the Emulator in Load Config option - macOS version|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: Hatari devel list <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Reversed actions on Reset the Emulator in Load Config option - macOS version
- From: Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 17:14:20 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ripon89-us.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=sender:from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date :references:to:in-reply-to:message-id; bh=P/enDVwod1CXA43nAuvRGgiYmTbjYSqGfRNVjk+9vUo=; b=f4uVvog0udoN7cOVZxSGj8wSIK1ZeXcS2BNdDpL/A+eBCTXPWhWVXZjyh5qCcAdo/V GWKZsswQvQd4z5ULdTmf3DXkTyV28DGocCf9wtE00j17cVQBwXYuWl5z3MFqAXrznO8E mP+FeOKY8RbImbM1XZTdoK7CSwXFwX6tozHRPKLHlEUImH5qlG43FKyq0BPZukSNVzWG jK30txumGN9HuzHPfRtqFh5/IIjyjmeLX5OFWDAB7wgE/tvnoFLI9LkEtx8qBNLQ6O+d mUi/XlYGUmmKT0+5EtkqwGUZFtKL+itEsu97/b8H/KezOaBwct4ZRdr1hskzTZwAgGR4 LVuQ==
I did not think to look in the links section. I have now made a bookmark to the macOS nightlies page in case I need additional nightly builds in the future. The load config menu item is now working as anticipated. I think your DMG will be welcomed by less experienced macOS users that are used to the disk image with instructions on how to copy the application to the appropriate directory.
> On Feb 12, 2018, at 7:41 AM, Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Bob,
> For various definitions of "website", yes ;) It's also linked to from the Hatari website (under links).
> I will write up how I make builds and post, so that others can replicate.
> -------- Original Message --------
> On February 12, 2018 2:06 PM, Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Where is your new build located? I thought you had a macOS Hatari nightly build website. When you rework your build instructions, I would be interested in a copy. Somehow between 2.0 and 2.1, I lost the ability to compile Hatari with IPF support.