Re: [hatari-devel] MacOsX GUI (MIDI changes)

Le 11/02/2018 à 18:36, Jerome Vernet a écrit :
Hi,

Change for Midi in MacoSx GUI was made only on the english screen.

Here is the diff. Sorry, XCode seems to have also modified things in the
english project...

J. VERNET

Hi

when looking at the diff for french part, I see that on lines 860 and 872 the french text "Taille mémoire TT" and ""Taille mémoire ST" were replaced by the english version.

Could you check if there's an error here or is it me who don't correctly interpret the diff ?