|Re: [hatari-devel] Reversed actions on Reset the Emulator in Load Config option - macOS version|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: "hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Reversed actions on Reset the Emulator in Load Config option - macOS version
- From: Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 08:41:23 -0500
- Authentication-results: mail1.protonmail.ch; dkim=none
- Feedback-id: lLIKE5s5wPbGAleCMIidZ9y4DJH8WwUbEWXleyLVKfLYBKSj12NDOlR8Bi3eYDk1jIinaDc2CAJDLk473wDNXw==:Ext:ProtonMail
For various definitions of "website", yes ;) It's also linked to from the Hatari website (under links).
I will write up how I make builds and post, so that others can replicate.
-------- Original Message --------
On February 12, 2018 2:06 PM, Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Where is your new build located? I thought you had a macOS Hatari nightly build website. When you rework your build instructions, I would be interested in a copy. Somehow between 2.0 and 2.1, I lost the ability to compile Hatari with IPF support.