Re: [hatari-devel] tracing of cpu (dsp) registers

Le 25/01/2018 à 21:10, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On 01/25/2018 10:02 PM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 25/01/2018 à 20:31, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Attached is patch to add "cpu_registers" trace option using
the normal (Win)UAE core register dump functionality.

Is it useful enough that it's worth spending one of the free
trace bits for it?

I.e. should I commit/push it?

patch looks OK to me ; it's true that we don't have many bits left in the trace mask, but when we reach the max, we might factorize some of them if needed.

Ok, I pushed it.

Tested and it works ; would you agree on using "cpu_regs" instead (or "cpu_reg") ? It would be more consistent with the dsp trace option we already had (dsp_disasm_reg)

Also, I often trace complex emulation issues using "--trace all,-int" ; now with cpu registers being on by default, I need to remove them too and using "--trace all,-int,-cpu_regs" would be much faster to type :)