Re: [hatari-devel] tracing of cpu (dsp) registers

On 01/26/2018 07:46 PM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Tested and it works ; would you agree on using "cpu_regs" instead (or "cpu_reg") ? It would be more consistent with the dsp trace option we already had (dsp_disasm_reg)

Ok, I changed it to "cpu_regs".  I'm not using it myself, so anything
consistent is of course fine with me. :-)

Also, I often trace complex emulation issues using "--trace all,-int" ; now with cpu registers being on by default, I need to remove them too and using "--trace all,-int,-cpu_regs" would be much faster to type :)

Hm.  Should "cpu_regs" option be included also to "cpu_all"?