Re: [hatari-devel] tracing of cpu (dsp) registers

I've found this old email while looking for it again:

On 27 January 2014 at 06:27, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On sunnuntai 26 tammikuu 2014, Miro Kropáček wrote:
> today I'm celebrating, for the first time I was able to actually debug
> something with Hatari ;-) It's nearly perfect, I missed only one thing
> and that is something like "trace cpuregs" so after each step I see all
> the regs along with the next instruction

You can already do that with:
        lock registers

This works well. However what I am (and I guess I was too) looking for is printing the content of CPU regs automatically -- same as I let run, say, trace cpu_disasm, I'd like to let run "trace cpu_regs" and just let the app crash -- so I will see what led to that path without inspecting each line of code.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org