Re: [hatari-devel] Blitter emulation corner case

Le 03/12/2017 à 23:04, Christian Zietz a écrit :

Concretely, I have just noticed a bug in EmuTOS, when drawing half-icons
with Blitter.
As for the EmuTOS bug, wouldn't it be the best way to look how Atari TOS
is using the Blitter? That way it would work on real HW as well as on
Hatari. Then we can leave fixing the Hatari "inaccuracy" for later...

hi

+1, as christian suggests it would be best for the moment to blit in the same way normal TOS does when width=1 word 'ie the same value of nfsr and fxsr).

in the case of steem, it works by luck in your case, all the combinations that christian reported with his test program would not be supported correctly.