Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] New SYNC release. New Hatari bugs found ;)
Local Time: December 3, 2017 8:16 PM
UTC Time: December 3, 2017 7:16 PM
From: npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Le 03/12/2017 à 19:53, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
I guess the should be some debugger command to show what given
address content is in the instruction & data-caches and in RAM.
If you add function to WinUAE CPU core to do that, I'll add
the debugger command to call it.

There're already some dump_caches functions in newcpu.c ; but it won't
help fixing the issue here because at the time the program crashed the
caches might have been altered hundred of instructions before and will
remain "dormant" until an access to this address happened.

For now, the only solution is to enable some compile-time debugging code
to display more information on each memory access.