Re: [hatari-devel] symbols not always loaded when entering debugger ?

Le 13/11/2017 à 15:12, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Le 12/11/2017 à 21:52, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
However, WinUAE CPU didn't invoke debugger on configured exceptions
until I applied attached patch.  Could you review it?

I confirm the patch works, in case of address error for example (see test.prg in other message about symbols) the debugger is now invoked if I run hatari with "--debug" , it was not invoked before this patch.

BTW : I think it worked before because "DEBUGGER" was not defined in Hatari. But with recent merges with WinUAE, I had to define it as it required too many changes otherwise. I'll see later if it can be disabled, as we don't really use it for now.