|Re: [hatari-devel] UAE 68040/060 full data cache emulation|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
Le 12/08/2017 à 20:48, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Le 12/08/2017 à 20:44, Toni Wilen a écrit :
Final "Summer 2017" big CPU emulation update new feature: full 68040 and
68060 data cache emulation, MMU and EC model emulation compatible.
- Copyback and write-through modes fully emulated.
- MMU page descriptor cache fields supported (cache inhibit,
- 68040 and 68060 differences mostly emulated.
- CPUSH/CINV fully emulated
- Special access cache behavior emulated (MOVE16, CAS/TAS, Exception
vector/stack frame writes)
Data cache emulation is also now optional (including 68030)
Probably not very useful for normal users but hopefully it is useful for
I was just looking at this new commits while you posted here :)
thanks for this, I will commit the diff to Hatari in the next days.
changes applied to Hatari sources, people can now test more accurate
emulation for 68040/60 with MMU enabled as well as data caches at the