Re: [hatari-devel] UAE 68030 MMU + prefetch + instruction and data cache emulation

On 08/06/2017 01:50 PM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 06/08/2017 à 10:44, Thomas Huth a écrit :

We've already got this in the CMakeList.txt file of the cpu directory:

        # The remaining warnings can be hidden for the release:
        # set next if to "1" instead of "0"
        if (0)
set(CPUMAIN_CFLAGS "${CPUMAIN_CFLAGS} -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-bad-function-cast")
        endif()

If we do not expect to fix the sign-compare warnings, maybe we should
simply move the -Wno-sign-compare to the section that is always set
there?

Sometimes, when new code is added, I think it can help to have the warning enabled to check if new warning are harmless or not. I'd rather keep as it is during the dev phase, then only ignore those warning when we do a new release.

Yes, let's keep it, those can be real bugs.