Re: [hatari-devel] Whirlpool Falcon demo regression

On 06/09/2017 12:41 AM, Eero Tamminen wrote:
On 06/08/2017 01:35 AM, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
Le 05/06/2017 à 22:52, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
I just noticed that Whirlpool demo freezes waiting for DSP interrupt:
    http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=13601

Can somebody else reproduce that?

 > I've given it a try and it seems to work has before (ie with the
 > "Transitions look a bit strange" has described in the compatibility
 > list of Hatari)

Do you have WinUAE cycle exact mode enabled or disabled?

It seems to work if I disable cycle-exact mode.

Not anymore.

Are you able to reproduce this?

 >> (It was working in start of April according to change log.)

At least it didn't anymore bomb anymore when autostarted...

And it works fine with Hatari v2.0 release (when not autostarted)
even with cycle-exact mode.