Re: [hatari-devel] Dekadence Payback and MadWizards: Kioea works well

On 04/07/2017 01:58 AM, Miro Kropáček wrote:
Great news, never had the courage to try it out. ;-)

You're right about the speed, even on 95 MHz Falcon Kioea often drops below
20fps.

Hopefully one day we'll be able to run it on full speed as in WinUAE, this
and Eero's debugger would help debugging/profiling SDL ports very much.

On 7 Apr. 2017 8:28 am, "Laurent Sallafranque" <laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx>