|Re: [hatari-devel] Dekadence Payback and MadWizards: Kioea works well|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Dekadence Payback and MadWizards: Kioea works well
- From: Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 08:58:00 +1000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=SJP2R2owAqmfOAmdm06gmVsM5yBkSrX/sFv5I3WEo70=; b=owxvHbt4Ra9IBti0Xjsev1mnVP07zd9gZTiqGDQ5+bhEacaehrqEJ61FWDYBtJDPXO j50+1wgl5uevFEvn6fF3SxJ+pBJ09TtvliceguG7w6tHhbF/l1EG62/k/p//CUy5Brgc ZYjQzw7fN9gPV0E05YIiGdxtbtJtedN0FTUc7B1wrZU3LQwu+Mk3ZwGt//zIl1i+mLTW JlJyH2KHO0w+5Sgv9RPRenFZD8zMHTYCUUGLFioTyHAFWPUUeVRf0B50/eIAVOMNGCx/ nF/MRNFNDfMM/vhK2TEKEkkaLYiSj1WpRQJR6RW/B8MdDvAq7l703DLA1y8qVlrthjJb oLpw==
Great news, never had the courage to try it out. ;-)
You're right about the speed, even on 95 MHz Falcon Kioea often drops below 20fps.
Hopefully one day we'll be able to run it on full speed as in WinUAE, this and Eero's debugger would help debugging/profiling SDL ports very much.