Re: [hatari-devel] Tests with the cycle exact fix 68030

On 02/09/2017 12:44 AM, Eero Tamminen wrote:
On 02/08/2017 12:36 AM, Eero Tamminen wrote:
I.e. gwem's 4getful TT-version that regressed, is again
working, and Beams' TT version that has never worked,
works now for the first time with Hatari.

Beams shows at startup many of these broken
looking warnings:
	"Undocumented FPU constant access (index 00"

Could somebody fix that?

Regarding "Terrorize your soul" demo, there should be
some kind of output limiting for DSP emulation error
messages to prevent 100x slowdown from them.

Message is always same:
	Dsp: 0x01d9: 0x00007f Illegal instruction

So I commited rate-limit workaround for the case
when the values in message don't change.

PS. I'll check apps too, before I will check impact
of Nicolas' timing fixes.

No improvements in apps with cache or timings fixes.