Re: [hatari-devel] Tests with the cycle exact fix 68030

On 02/07/2017 11:33 PM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
My bad, I  was testing with my own dev version which includes better
cycles accuracy.

I was starting to suspect something like this. :-)

If I test with the current dev version from mercurial, then I get the
same bug as you, so I think this demo will just be fixed when I commit
my changes later.

What demos you're testing it with?

(note that the demo also works in 68020 CE mode, for some reason the
68020 cycles seem to work better in the case of the DSP loop you saw)

I've tested more demos and found 3 additional ones that
work now. See compat doc.  Few more demos are still
to be tested...