Re: [hatari-devel] FPU update

> I think it wouldn't be too hard to record all of the hashes, instead of
> just the final hash on each test - and stop on the first error. It
> doesn't necessarily generate too much data. However all it would do is
> halt near the fault - you'd still need to debug the instruction before
> the fault.

What about (complex) bonus feature: enable all FPU arithmetic exceptions
and capture and log them too. If instruction causes arithmetic
exception, log the exception number, disable exceptions, restore stack
and execute tested instruction again. Then re-enable exceptions and
execute next instruction and so on..

This would be big help for implementing arithmetic exception emulation.