Re: [hatari-devel] Debuggers/programs with 68020+ T0-trace support

Le 10/01/2017 à 21:27, Toni Wilen a écrit :

Yes, he mentioned about it few months ago. I waited for final winuae 3.4
first, didn't want to break anything too close to release.

I pushed your T0 changes to Hatari devel version, so if someone wants to try it with his own program or know a program that uses it, let us know about the results

(btw in gencpu.cpp , function fill_prefetch_full_2() is defined but never used)

thanks for this change