De: "Thomas Huth" <th.huth@xxxxxx>
À: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé: Lundi 28 Novembre 2016 07:53:30
Objet: Re: [hatari-devel] Ishar 1 and 2 falcon

Am Mon, 28 Nov 2016 00:23:20 +0100
schrieb Laurent Sallafranque <laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx>:

> OK, so  I've created st disks (thanks Eero for the zip2st trick, it
> works perfectly).
>
> I've been able to play both Ishar 1 and Ishar 2 games.
> They work with hatari 2.0
>

> A remark : Ishar 2 plays with 2 floppies. I've inserted ISHAR 1.St
> into the drive A and ishar 2.st into the drive B.
>
> But the game asks me to insert the disk B (hatari seems not to detect
> the drive B).
> I had to eject the disk from drive A and insert the Ishar_2.st file
> into the drive A to let the game load the data from the disk.
> Maybe the game use only one floppy drive, I don't know.

IIRC the Falcon only supported one floppy drive, so TOS 4.0x was only
able to deal with one floppy drive, even if you somehow managed to
attach a second one. Maybe it's somehow possible to teach TOS 4.0x that
it should support a second drive, too (via TOS patches?), but we
certainly do not do that in Hatari yet.