Re: [hatari-devel] 32 Bits mode and bad sound

I was wrong ;)

I've finally rebooted hatari (full restart) and I've got sound as expected (not great sound with glitches and a bit noisy, but I have sound).

This demo is very interresting for a sound point of view.
There's an effect in a "green gouraud shaded maze" that slows down the music. At the end of this effect, the music returns to a correct speed. It seems that the CPU intensive (or maybe blitter intensive) code slows the crossbar (which should be independant of the running code in a real falcon, but not here as the main clock is given by the CPU).

Laurent