Re: [hatari-devel] 32 Bits mode and bad sound

Alright, here's a 32/64 bit SDL2 build I just made. It works and sounds fine here on a 2009 Macbook Pro (Core 2 Duo) on 10.11 - also when launched in 32 bit mode.

https://troed.ddns.net/f/e89924614a/

If I've understood things correctly the SDL2 lib I build does not have the aliasing problem (might just be because I build v2.0.4 release and not current though?)

If this release is excessively slow on older OS versions then it would seem to be incompatibility between SDL2 and older OS X versions.

/Troed