Re: [hatari-devel] falcon crossbar and ff8932

Le 22/09/2016 à 10:25, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Le 21/09/2016 à 22:20, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
Hi,

When I coded the crossbar, I used another file that describes the
registers.
I haven't got any official doc for this, I did it by guessing the
behaviour and with the help of the hardware.txt file.
I don't ever think I had a Falcon by the time.

I don't think it is possible to disconnect completly the sound from the
crossbar, I'll have to check this with my Falcon.

If you look at the compendium, it gives another mapping for this
register (which seems to be wrong anyway).

I'll do some tests.

Laurent

Teaser : based on this info (but not directly related), I should be able
to provide a fix to remove the noisy / random sound under Falcon
crossbar ;-)

By the way, could you test on a real Falcon a call to xbios $8c with param=1 ? (function sndstatus).

This is supposed to reset the sound to some default values and to disconnect the crossbar matrix.

Can you read the crossbard registers af $ff89xx after this call, to see what are those default values ?

eg :

move.w    #1,-(sp)
move.w    #$8c,-(sp)
trap      #14