Re: [hatari-devel] falcon crossbar and ff8932

When I coded the crossbar, I used another file that describes the registers.
I haven't got any official doc for this, I did it by guessing the behaviour and with the help of the hardware.txt file.
I don't ever think I had a Falcon by the time.

I don't think it is possible to disconnect completly the sound from the crossbar, I'll have to check this with my Falcon.

If you look at the compendium, it gives another mapping for this register (which seems to be wrong anyway).

I'll do some tests.

Laurent