Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 1.90 devel version sound

Nicolas,

Thanks for your quick work fixing this. Honestly, I cannot tell the difference between YM and DMA sound. I just saw that Dave Munsie mentioned it in the readme file.

Once Jerome gives his updated OS X UI to the repository, I will compile another Hatari version to use as my main Hatari version. I only keep the 1.90 release version around in case I want to see when something changed.

Bob C