Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 1.90 devel version sound

Nicolas,

Unfortunately, I could not get Frantick to run from the AUTO folder. However, I did upload an ST image that simply has the Frantick folder and a desktop.inf file. In the Frantick folder, you will find Frantick.prg (along with many other files). Simply start that program with the system type set to Mega STE and the title music will sound very tinny. However, if you change the machine type to STE, the music will sound correct again. In both cases, I had the system set to 16Mhz 68000. In fact, I used the Mega STE config file to start the experiment and simply changed the system type from Mega STE to STE.

It looks like the STE needs to have 2MB in order to use the DMA music.

Here is the ST image:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16276054/ST/Frantick.zip

Bob C