Re: [hatari-devel] SDL1 vs. SDL2 sound pausing

Le 08/09/2016 à 21:14, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
> Hi,
>

> I read the SDL2 docs & Hatari source a bit and while
> Hatari uses the legacy SDL_PauseAudio() function, that
> should work fine with SDL2.  It does work fine for me
> with SDL2, sound is paused when emulation is paused.
SDL_PauseAudio is not called when only click on a menu title. Because
nothing is called then.
OSX Gui will only call GuiOsx_Pause() (wich call
Main_PauseEmulation(true) from Hatari core) only when you have selected
a menu item like Preferences, Create Floppy, etc.

What is curious is that the emulation itself seems to be paused. Only
some noise happen.

> I suspect that your SDL2 version is buggy.
It's 2.0.4 up to date from current developpement sources. It happen
since the very first SDL2 build, with SDL 2.0.1.

I think that I should fill a bug report on the SDL lists.

JV