Re: [hatari-devel] SDL1 vs. SDL2 sound pausing

Le 08/09/2016 à 22:27, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
> Hi,
>

> That wouldn't  be the first time OSX version of SDL is buggier
> than the other SDL version...  As I mentioned, the problem doesn't
> exist with Linux SDL (my distro has v2.0.2).

On Linux, there is no Menus. Each time the SDL GUI is called,
Pause_Emulation is called, so no sound loop.

I tried to make a click on Menu title generate an event, but it do not
work like that on macOsX. No event seems to be generated. I need to
build SDL2 in Debug mode to see what happen inside SDL2...

JV