|Re: [hatari-devel] MacOsX work|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] MacOsX work
- From: Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 20:06:34 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ripon89-us.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=sender:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=KqYGfNHw0LSKtS1q7KLhBvvL3oyQWhVE9sOHjFTpEl0=; b=Uls09OQ4htfQEVnggDkZRo4X2SS+3+wdEIRsyHEvnZpQbdK4RvWlQaAc6WOR7P1H/r hRQnQwXuu/m/fXassv1HMNiGKNC01cvk7LvkNpFBSk8vQY0RamOArOZ7Oc0Rgji/zbzJ Hnc3LPy5NnWNecyQ+3lAyZHE0c431Ov7dtmZoxphePmvQoIsY3b3Vrw3GwX3VFuoyB7F hvHMWLjJrcDVJHnrD++ZI86jpcIqxJ0l8bd3AqQqgf0PypYyPsjsf4qwEHMRx26h6BZb EdxXZ9wbw1A6uMtHOg/mn70mSM5ObXydFEYoDE0574WaFNMT0ERuWVcl7J+KxIl86kfY /lEw==
I will wait for one of the main Hatari developers to answer this question. After doing a Google search and finding references on the mailing list, I am still not sure what this option does. Without having this option checked, I can already have both an ACSI image and GEMDOS drives available at the same time. I think your wording might be better, but I am not sure until I understand what the option actually does.
> On Aug 5, 2016, at 11:56 AM, Jerome Vernet <vernet.jerome@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Le 05/08/2016 à 03:19, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
>> This version of the OS X GUI is much better. However, I do have two comments:
>> 1. Under Disks, the “Skip ACSI/IDE partitions (experimental)” is called “After ACSI/IDE partitions (experimental)” in the SDL GUI.
> Yes, but, to me, "After ACSI/IDE partitions" did not make any sense, in
> english or french. Sources say "/* Skip ACSI/IDE partitions? */"
> Wich I can understand. May be a typo in SDL Sources ?