Re: [hatari-devel] MacOsX work

Jerome,

This version of the OS X GUI is much better. However, I do have two comments:
1. Under Disks, the “Skip ACSI/IDE partitions (experimental)” is called “After ACSI/IDE partitions (experimental)” in the SDL GUI. More importantly, that checkbox is not synchronized with the SDL GUI. That was the only preference that did not appear to transfer to the SDL GUI. I admit that I have not had the need to use these advanced options so I can only check that the option is transferred to the SDL GUI and assume it works from there.

2. The SDL GUI indents the GEMDOS specific options to make it clear they belong to the GEMDOS drive. I think the OS X interface should either indent the options as well or, preferably, create another box around the GEMDOS options like already exists for the Floppy Disks and Hard Disks sections.

I really appreciate you doing this work. The goal is always to make sure any option available in the SDL GUI is available from the OS X GUI as well.

Bob C