|Re: [hatari-devel] MacOsX work|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] MacOsX work
- From: Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 21:09:14 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ripon89-us.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=sender:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=K9XZfrLyx30f/Y2LQRGnuwhbM35Urshj+zSX7mFo52Q=; b=v9WMRuVH34lDLCr04IentKCmR51PZuFqk3prLjA17793RkJCG7P28LOR+vbYh/4DOE XlAMGvdcDQ6IYVfUYu94pgsp1MTeyfphvb0oKF9xgIoAvl1YtLlrkshkX30JVOc5Tkum 0u2voF1Svvmr5Riju+EdXkcrNiHz1xpHmtKVTkypZsMo4+nyz/BlzqdOWcWfspedABmb V0A0zzY3cyS7uGAgcIKa30Nilc05UnEzbqnHQeWzgqxcM2gOMDvh+ZDgm5YCZjq4+BNL OLw/dbitEvTinAUrHT00RE27dX2D6XJwSgcKwSZ/RXu4wPOBK3Sz2x7nTCNGKVEzCqOl EpFQ==
I am sorry for the delay in testing your changes. I tried your new gui-osx directory today with the latest Hatari from Mercurial. Unfortunately, I am finding some problems in the preferences. The Drive A and B double-sided and enabled checkboxes do not appear to be synchronized between the OS X preference pane. While they are checked in the preference pane, they are unchecked when you look at the SDL GUI. When you reboot Hatari, you have no disk drives.
I found a similar synchronization problem in the Video Timing preference on the System tab. I could change it to one value in the preference pane, but a completely different value appeared in the SDL GUI.
> On Jul 30, 2016, at 12:26 PM, Jerome Vernet <vernet.jerome@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Some hollidays work on MacOsX Version:
> - Some deprecated functions replaced by newer=>may be some side effects...
> - All missing Preferences options from SDL GUI added to MacOsx
> Preferences Panel.
> Please, test and let me know.