Re: [hatari-devel] MacOsX work

Jerome,

I am sorry for the delay in testing your changes. I tried your new gui-osx directory today with the latest Hatari from Mercurial. Unfortunately, I am finding some problems in the preferences. The Drive A and B double-sided and enabled checkboxes do not appear to be synchronized between the OS X preference pane. While they are checked in the preference pane, they are unchecked when you look at the SDL GUI. When you reboot Hatari, you have no disk drives.

I found a similar synchronization problem in the Video Timing preference on the System tab. I could change it to one value in the preference pane, but a completely different value appeared in the SDL GUI.

Bob C