Re: [hatari-devel] Interface and Hatari

Le 02/07/2016 à 22:11, David Savinkoff a écrit :
----- Roger Burrows wrote:
I'm using the Hatari 1.9.0 release version under Linux, built via cmake (I was
using the default setup, so I assume I got the old UAE core).  Interface 2.30
crashes during its startup on TOS 4.04, TOS 1.04 and EmuTOS.

I'm not familiar with Hatari build options, but based on the info in the
readme.txt file, I manually changed ENABLE_WINUAE_CPU from 0 to 1 in the
CMakeLists.txt file, and rebuilt.  I have the same problem.  I couldn't see
anywhere how to determine whether I'm using the new core.

Does anyone have it running successfully on either core?  Am I building
correctly?  How do I tell which core I'm using?

Roger

Hi,
Here are my Hatari compiling notes, and a script for making a hatari
tarball from the current source code The script needs execute privilege.

Hi

your steps are for more advanced users who'd like to fine tune their optimisation, which is fine.

For people just wanting to start with the devel version in HG or the source of 1.9, you don't need to pass extra args to cmake. Just use the "./configure" wrapper script in Hatari (run ./configure --help) to see a list of possible options and their default values. After that, just run "make", no need to edit cmake files to get some default working parameters.